Regulars' Table

Take a seat, lean back and talk about anything that comes to mind here - as long as it stays civil.
Ivanhoe1955SI

Re: Regulars' Table

Post by Ivanhoe1955SI »

Still among the living. Hope it stays that way for a while.
My doctor is currently ruling out any long-term effects, but I don't know how far she sees into the future. I myself don't look that far after 67 years of living.
But on the other hand I am not willing to give up. If we do not see each other here until the end of the year, I wish you all a peaceful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Spoiler
Immer noch unter den Lebenden. Hoffe das bleibt auch eine Weile so.
Meine Ärtzin schließt momentan Langzeitfolgen aus aber ich weiß nicht wie weit sie in die Zukunft blickt. Ich selbst schaue nach 67 gelebten Jahren nicht mehr so weit.
Aber andererseits bin ich auch nicht gewillt aufzugeben. Falls wir uns hier nicht mehr sehen bis Jahresende wünsche ich allen ein friedliches Weihnachten und einen Guten Rutsch
These users thanked the author Ivanhoe1955SI for the post:
smr1957
Don't blame me, I'm only human after all
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Ivanhoe1955SI wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:57 pm Still among the living. Hope it stays that way for a while.
My doctor is currently ruling out any long-term effects, but I don't know how far she sees into the future. I myself don't look that far after 67 years of living.
But on the other hand I am not willing to give up. If we do not see each other here until the end of the year, I wish you all a peaceful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Spoiler
Meine Ärtzin schließt momentan Langzeitfolgen aus aber ich weiß nicht wie weit sie in die Zukunft blickt. Ich selbst schaue nach 67 gelebten Jahren nicht mehr so weit.
Aber andererseits bin ich auch nicht gewillt aufzugeben. Falls wir uns hier nicht mehr sehen bis Jahresende wünsche ich allen ein friedliches Weihnachten und einen Guten Rutsch
Good to hear from you, Ivanhoe! And the same here - if we don't see you before then, have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year, as well!
These users thanked the author smr1957 for the post:
Ivanhoe1955SI
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

Ivanhoe1955SI wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:57 pm Still among the living. Hope it stays that way for a while.
Spoiler
Keep your chin up! I think living fully in the moment is good for your health. I only manage to do this sometimes but a lot more than in the past.

And I wish you, too, a peaceful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Spoiler
Halt die Ohren steif! Ich denke, es ist gut für die Gesundheit, wenn man vollends im Augenblick lebt. Mir gelingt das nur manchmal, aber viel mehr als in der Vergangenheit.

Und ich wüsche dir ebenfalls ein friedliches Weihnachten und ein Frohes Neues Jahr.
These users thanked the author Selene310187 for the post:
Ivanhoe1955SI
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Had a really good day playing Skyrim SE, today, and took a LOT of pics for my story! Really feeling good about it! So time for a drink! :sn-39:
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

Spoiler
And a peacul Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.
These users thanked the author Altbert for the post:
Ivanhoe1955SI
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Good day, all! Just having my morning coffee (think I'm going to need two today! :sn-38: :sn-38: ), before diving into the Steam forums and then returning to the game and picture taking. I am playing now so as to set up pics for my story, and once I have a good number taken (at least enough to cover the very first part of my book) I will then reset my build. So, off to fix another cup of coffee, and then to Steam!
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Good day, all! Just another lazy, late morning wakeup for me - still on my first cup of coffee before heading over to Steam (I think I make a second cup for that - LOL!). I ended up not playing any Skyrim yesterday, but did organize the screenshots I want for my story and copied them over to a separate folder. Maybe, I'll play some more today, but first, more coffee and Steam!
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

Today was busier than yesterday and I had a supportive appointment after my working day (I'm seeing her once a week helping me with the organization of my life so to speak).

Now I'm hungry and I think I will not order sushi this time :sn-3:. Maybe a burger :sn-46:?

Edit:
I submitted my order just now. I'm trying out a new burger restaurant and I'm really curious how good they are. The order will arrive in about an hour.
Last edited by Selene310187 on Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: order is submitted
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Selene310187 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:14 pm Today was busier than yesterday and I had a supportive appointment after my working day (I'm seeing her once a week helping me with the organization of my life so to speak).

Now I'm hungry and I think I will not order sushi this time :sn-3:. Maybe a burger :sn-46:?

Edit:
I submitted my order just now. I'm trying out a new burger restaurant and I'm really curious how good they are. The order will arrive in about an hour.
A burger sounds good! Enjoy! :sn-35:
These users thanked the author smr1957 for the post:
Selene310187
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

That was fast. They needed a lot less time than they stated on the website of the delivery service.

Return to “Seating Area”