Regulars' Table

Take a seat, lean back and talk about anything that comes to mind here - as long as it stays civil.
Selene310187
Site Admin

Re: Regulars' Table

Post by Selene310187 »

I'm spending the weekend with my mother. Today, I felt like continuing to work on one of my mod projects. What have I forgotten? The USB stick with the project files :sn-12:. So instead I finally updated the forum to the new version.
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

On Thursday I'm going to my mum's again and staying over the holidays until shortly after New Year's Day. This time I put my project files on the notebook and also copied the archives of the Oblivion mods that I deleted from Nexus Mods many years ago and I will re-upload them there (and I upload a couple of mods that were only released in the German modding community on top which I need to translate beforehand). You can find an overview of the relevant mods here.
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

I wish you a Merry Christmas :sn-55: :sn-53: and a Happy New Year :sn-56:
Avrie

Post by Avrie »

And to you as well... I hope its a better one for all of us :sn-48: :sn-56:
These users thanked the author Avrie for the post:
Selene310187
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

Wishing you all a happy, properous and healthy new year.
These users thanked the author Altbert for the post:
Selene310187
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

I hope you all had a good start into the new year :sn-2:

I've just sent an email to my doctor asking him for a prescription for rehabilitation sport to strengthen the health of my back among other things. I've been putting it off for ages. But today, after a long time without any complaints, I got back pain again. That was the wake-up call and this time I'm taking it very seriously before it gets any worse - I really don't need lumbago (or another disc prolapse :sn-18:).
Avrie

Post by Avrie »

Feel better Selene, and definitely take care of yourself. I have to contact my primary soon as well. Now that I'm on medicare, there's a crap ton of tests that I've put off far too long that need to get done. :sn-25: Not exactly thrilling, but ultimately necessary.
These users thanked the author Avrie for the post:
Selene310187
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

The back pain lasted about 2 days. Shortly afterwards I caught a cold :sn-5:. I could go to work with it, however, after speaking with my colleagues and my boss, I decided to work from home the rest of the week to reduce the risk of infecting them. I've pretty much gotten over the cold in the mean time.

And I changed my profile picture which shows the face of my old Oblivion character Cyres. I continued the playthrough with her just recently (the last time I played Oblivion with her was in 2018 besides testing a mod in 2021, which I don't see as part of the playthrough). The base image for the profile picture was this one.

In the last couple days, I'm working on a new version of my eye pack mod for Oblivion. It doubles the amount of available eye choices (72 in total now) and there will be optional versions of the eye textures with a black sclera (the white part of the eye).
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

Happy Birthday, Altbert! :sn-48: :sn-49: :sn-52:
These users thanked the author Selene310187 for the post:
Altbert
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

Today, I celebrated my birthday, which was on January 31st, with at my family at my grandpa's house with coffee and cake. My sister wanted to bake chocolate cake (I LOVE chocolate cake :sn-13:). Then she got sick and was about to cancel. But she felt better today. My mum picked up various pieces of cake at short notice from one of our favourite bakeries, and they were all delicious (and my sister promised me that she makes up for baking the chocolate cake). Grandpa, who will turn 92 in March, was in a very good mood. We usually leave around 5pm when he gets too tired. This time he kept it up until about 6pm.

Shortly after I got home, I went to the supermarket to do the shopping. When I had finished packing, a good friend ran into me. He had recently been in India for approximately one month. I hope that we can meet again soon when he has fully acclimatized.

Return to “Seating Area”