Discussions on the old cat's Reviews

Releases, works in progress, help, reviews, ideas, tutorials
Avrie

Re: Discussions on the old cat's Reviews

Post by Avrie »

Thanks, It really didn't feel like it was a year already LOL. Time flies (Especially in space) ;-)
Avrie

Post by Avrie »

Nice to have the forums back online, but honestly having a break yesterday wasn't bad either. Glad to be back though
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

Avrie wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:19 am Nice to have the forums back online, but honestly having a break yesterday wasn't bad either. Glad to be back though
There was a downtime? When? I visited the forums yesterday in the evening and everything looked normal. So the downtime must have happened before that. I don't have access to the logs of the server (shared hosting service) so I can't investigate it further at the moment. I will keep an eye on that and contact the support of my hosting provider if the problem arises more often.
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

I think Avrie ment the Steam forums. These were down for some 6 to 8 hours, IIRC.
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
Avrie

Post by Avrie »

Selene310187 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:42 pm
Avrie wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:19 am Nice to have the forums back online, but honestly having a break yesterday wasn't bad either. Glad to be back though
There was a downtime? When? I visited the forums yesterday in the evening and everything looked normal. So the downtime must have happened before that. I don't have access to the logs of the server (shared hosting service) so I can't investigate it further at the moment. I will keep an eye on that and contact the support of my hosting provider if the problem arises more often.
As Altbert said, I meant the steam forums were down for most of an entire day. Sorry i should have specified.
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

Avrie wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:32 pm
Selene310187 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:42 pm
As Altbert said, I meant the steam forums were down for most of an entire day. Sorry i should have specified.
I see. No problem
HarryPotter69

Re: Coffee with an old Khajiit

Post by HarryPotter69 »

Ah'vrie's message paints a vivid picture of the bustling life of an innkeeper, filled with chores and preparations to ensure the comfort of guests. While it may not always be glamorous, there's a sense of warmth and hospitality in the dedication to maintaining the inn's atmosphere, even amidst the dusty tasks of emptying ash pits and rebuilding fires. It's a reminder of the simple joys found in the routine and care of creating a welcoming environment for travelers.
These users thanked the author HarryPotter69 for the post:
Avrie
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

I moved the post to keep the review thread uncluttered according to Avrie's wish ;)

HarryPotter69 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:43 pm Ah'vrie's message paints a vivid picture of the bustling life of an innkeeper, filled with chores and preparations to ensure the comfort of guests. While it may not always be glamorous, there's a sense of warmth and hospitality in the dedication to maintaining the inn's atmosphere, even amidst the dusty tasks of emptying ash pits and rebuilding fires. It's a reminder of the simple joys found in the routine and care of creating a welcoming environment for travelers.
I wholeheartedly agree. Avrie's reviews sweeten the day with the welcoming and cozy atmosphere.
These users thanked the author Selene310187 for the post:
Avrie
Avrie

Post by Avrie »

Thanks, The comments are appreciated. Hard to believe this is the 8th year of stoking the fires and sweeping the floors.

Return to “Skyrim - Mods and Modding”