[RELz] Unique Eyes for OCOv2 and Vanilla

Releases, works in progress, help, reviews, ideas, tutorials
Selene310187
Site Admin

[RELz] Unique Eyes for OCOv2 and Vanilla

Post by Selene310187 »

The eye pack adds 72 new eyes to all playable default races. It contains my self-made "Eyes of Destiny" and "Naruto Styled Eyes" from the Sadran race plus the new ones from version 1.1 of the eye pack (released in February 2024). I made the eye pack compatible with Oblivion Character Overhaul v2 on top.

Eyes of Destiny: 24 different eye textures

Naruto Styled Eyes: The eyes are based on the Anime Naruto. The selection consists of different stages of the Sharingan eyes in six colour variations (red, orange, yellow, blue, green and purple) and the "Crystal Byakugan" in purple, black, white, blue, green and red.

Furthermore, there's the possibility to change the strength of the glow effect of the eyes (the glow effect is deactivated at default). See "Changing the strength of the glow effect (optional)" in the "How to install" section in the included readme file.

If you want to add the eyes to other races, I quoted Sarielle's tutorial "How to Add Eyes to a Cosmetic Mod" at the end of the readme.

Download
Last edited by Selene310187 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Selene310187
Site Admin

Re: [RELz] Unique Eyes for OCOv2 and Vanilla

Post by Selene310187 »

The new version 1.1 is out!

(Download link in the first post)

Changes:
  • 12 new eye textures for Eyes of Destiny
  • 3 new colour variations for the Crystal Byakugan (blue, green and red)
  • 3 new colour variations for the Sharingan (blue, green and purple)
  • An additional variant of all eye textures that makes the whites of the eyes darker (Dark Sclera Variant)
Selene310187
Site Admin

Re: [RELz] Unique Eyes for OCOv2 and Vanilla

Post by Selene310187 »

I fixed the download link in the first post.