Discussions on the old cat's Reviews

Releases, works in progress, help, reviews, ideas, tutorials
Avrie

Re: Discussions on the old cat's Reviews

Post by Avrie »

Well it was bound to happen eventually, but the old cat is noticing that traffic at the in is dwindling, and so are the new mods. I'm not intending to vanish, but at some point I may stop doing daily reviews, and shift to a weekly 'best of' format. Lord knows I can use the extra sleep.

To be determined... Could just be an end of summer slump. Wouldn't be the first. And with all of the new work being done by Wizkid, and the return of Praedy... It's not exactly bleak, but I wanted to post a first 'heads up' on the format change if it stays this slow.

Tags:
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

What do you mean with traffic exactly? How many people have viewed the "Coffee with an old Khajiit" thread daily? I don't check the exact numbers daily. So I don't know if the views are dwindling. All I can say that's the thread with the highest number of views in the whole forum and it dethroned the Regulars' Table not too long ago.

Regarding the number of new mods each day, maybe, as you said, it's the end of a summer slump. Time will tell.

If the numbers stay low, you could opt for the weekly best-of solution, and if they are rising again, change back to the daily format (or keep the weekly format if it suits you better).
Avrie

Post by Avrie »

Wrong location... It's not here, the actual mod creation seems to be slowing down, but it might only be temporary. There were close to fifty again today, so it might just be a lull. It wouldn't be the first time. If I get to the point where there's only one or two mods a day worth reviewing I might just save them for a weekly sheet rather than every day is all. I'm also starting to actively mod Starfield, so my focus is shared.

Don't worry I'm not going anywhere :sn-2:
These users thanked the author Avrie for the post:
Selene310187
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

Thanks for the clarification. :sn-2:

Return to “Skyrim - Mods and Modding”