Who am I

Your hobbies, interests, favorite games, ...
Ivanhoe1955SI

Who am I

Post by Ivanhoe1955SI »

Brief introduction
I hope it's okay that I'm also bilingual here. My mother tongue is German, but there are translators in the net which I use.

Favourite games: Fallout 3, NV, 4, Elex both parts, The Outer Worlds
Residence: Germany
Mod Author: Yes but only for Morrowind not hosted at Nexus

A word to all:
If you want to know something from me, just ask. I always answer, but take the liberty to answer private questions only if I know the questioner a little longer.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
In German language
Kurzvorstellung
Ich hoffe, es geht in Ordnung, dass ich auch zweisprachig hier unterwegs bin. Meine Muttersprache ist deutsch, aber es gibt ja Übersetzer im Netz die ich nutze

Bevorzugte Spiele: Fallout 3, NV, 4, Elex beide Teile, The Outer Worlds
Mod Autor: Ja aber nur für Morrowind nicht bei Nexus gehostet

Ein Wort an alle:
Wenn man etwas von mir wissen will einfach fragen. Ich antworte immer aber nehme mir die Freiheit auf private Fragen erst zu antworten wenn ich den Fragesteller etwas länger kenne
These users thanked the author Ivanhoe1955SI for the post:
Vlad 254
Don't blame me, I'm only human after all
Selene310187
Site Admin

Re: Who am I

Post by Selene310187 »

English:
Welcome to the Spectrum! :sn-2:
You look really familiar :sn-37:

And there's no problem regarding the bilingualism. We already covered this here.

I played the first three games from your list of favorite games and cannot say which one I liked the most because they all have at least one thing that fascinated me. The other games you've mentioned are on my list of games which I may play someday. But the next game I will probably play is Cyberpunk 2077.

German:
Willkommen beim Spectrum! :sn-2:
Du kommst mir sehr bekannt vor :sn-37:

Und wegen der Zweisprachigkeit brauchst du dir keinen Kopf machen. Wir haben das schon hier besprochen.

Was deine Lieblingsspiele betrifft, da habe ich bis jetzt nur die ersten drei der aufgelisteten gespielt. Jedes von denen hat etwas, das mich gefesselt hat. Ich kann also nicht genau sagen, welche davon ich am besten finde. Die letzten beiden Spiele in deiner Liste stehen auf meiner List der Spiele, ich vielleicht irgendwann mal spielen werde. Aber als Nächstes wird wahrscheinlich Cyberpunk 2077 dran kommen.
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Welcome to the Spectrum, Ivanhoe! Good to have you here!
Vlad 254

Post by Vlad 254 »

Welcome to the Spectrum Ivanhoe. Glad to see you :sn-1:
Great acts are made up of small deeds ~Lao Tzu
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

Welcome Ivanhoe. This is a nice place to stick around.
Herzlich Wilkommen, Ivanhoe. Dies ist ein schöner Ort zum Verweilen.

By the way, AFK Mods has section for uploading Morrowind mods, although there seemed to be a member stop as I read somewhere (maybe smr1957 can confirm).
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Altbert wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:17 pm - snip -
By the way, AFK Mods has section for uploading Morrowind mods, although there seemed to be a member stop as I read somewhere (maybe smr1957 can confirm).
If you mean by member stop that you need to be a member of AFK Mods, then yes.
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

smr1957 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:43 pm If you mean by member stop that you need to be a member of AFK Mods, then yes.
I should have written: "It seems that AFK Mods doesn't accept new member applications".

But ... Nexus does host Morrowind mods.
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Altbert wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:29 am
smr1957 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:43 pm If you mean by member stop that you need to be a member of AFK Mods, then yes.
I should have written: "It seems that AFK Mods doesn't accept new member applications".

But ... Nexus does host Morrowind mods.
AFK Mods accepts new members - there never has been any stop on new members joining.
These users thanked the author smr1957 for the post:
Altbert
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

Well, that means Ivanhoe can post his Morrowind mods both on AFK Mods and Nexus, if he should want to.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”