Hello, World

Your hobbies, interests, favorite games, ...
Selene310187
Site Admin

Hello, World

Post by Selene310187 »

I wouldn't call me a programmer but I have some basic understanding of programming: dabbled a bit in PHP, Java, HTML and CSS. Nowadays, I write scripts for the games Oblivion and Skyrim. I mostly find solutions for the obstacles in my programming process by trial and error and using my research skills.

Oblivion and Skyrim? These are my favorite Bethesda games. I like roaming and discovering. After playing Oblivion for several months I started to create mods for it which was in November 2007 (making mods for Skyrim began many years later). Playing the game, using mods and creating mods helped me to go through dark times. I often felt out of place, being rejected by many people. I was diagnosed with depression in 2010, then ADD and some years later with Social Anxiety. In 2018, I finally found the reason why I struggle socially as I received the Autism diagnosis. It took me 4 years to accept it and talk about it publicly outside of family and friends.

I used to be a bookworm reading many fantasy and science fiction novels within a year. Now I need months to finish one single book. I hang out on YouTube instead, work on my mods, surfing the web (mostly forums) or watch movies and series.

Every couple of weeks, I visit my local art therapy group. I learned a lot of mindfulness there. And it doesn't matter if you can draw or not. The main point is that you have fun doing it.
These users thanked the author Selene310187 for the post:
Vlad 254
smr1957

Re: Hello, World

Post by smr1957 »

Congrats on getting the site set up, Selene! Excellent job! :D
These users thanked the author smr1957 for the post:
Vlad 254
Vlad 254

Re: Hello, World

Post by Vlad 254 »

Congratulations on the site Selene310187 8-) . And btw Oblivion is the game that really got me into TES Games. Discovered TESIV a few years or so after my son got me into gaming then I in turn got him into it and we played it to death and back. I look forward to visiting this site and hopefully often so thanks for publishing it.
These users thanked the author Vlad 254 for the post (total 3):
smr1957, Altbert, Selene310187

Return to “Introduce Yourself”