[WIP] Floating Island of Legends

Releases, works in progress, help, reviews, ideas, tutorials
Altbert

Re: Floating Island of Legends

Post by Altbert »

Sorry Selene, but I am not going to use FallrimTools to clean saves, although I may use it to pinpoint issues, and then solve the issues another way. It's already clear that adding properties to scripts is not an issue in the game or any saves. I have already tried to use FallrimTools before, but it was not capable of solving issues with save games. The Papyrus structure in the save games is far too complex for that.
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)

Tags:
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

Altbert wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:33 pm Sorry Selene, but I am not going to use FallrimTools to clean saves, although I may use it to pinpoint issues, and then solve the issues another way. It's already clear that adding properties to scripts is not an issue in the game or any saves. I have already tried to use FallrimTools before, but it was not capable of solving issues with save games. The Papyrus structure in the save games is far too complex for that. See https://www.metzlar.org/blog/
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

I think I have solved the last issues and will probably upload the mod to AFK Mods in a few days, but probably still as a beta release. So far, so good! I may still want to change some things, but nothing with high impact!
These users thanked the author Altbert for the post:
Selene310187