Releases, works in progress, help, reviews, ideas, tutorials
ScytheBearer

Shalidor's Maze - WIP

Post by ScytheBearer »

#SkyrimSE
#WIP-ScytheBearer
#ScytheBearer

Image failed upload, size restriction

This is not the paltry labyrinth named "Shalidor's Maze" in the game. This is a true maze. A deadly maze.

WARNING: This maze is not like any maze thus far in Skyrim. There are no clues, no sign posts, no guides. You can get irretrievably lost in this maze. If you are playing on survival mode, you may regret your choice.

DO NOT Share the solution. The solution is mine to share, not yours.

This mod is a Work In Progress. It is playable as it is, and works quite well. I am attempting to turn this into a quest, so bear with me.

Find the journal in the Hall of Attainment in the room with the wine vat. Start your adventure from there.

This Mod requires the 1.6+ version of Skyrim Special Edition.

This mod has been verified clean with Xedit 4.0.4.

If you wish to communicate with me about this mod, you may do so here, or you can find me on Discord at https://discord.gg/ewqkeBwF

This mod has been uploaded to Bethesda net for Xbox (https://mods.bethesda.net/en/skyrim/mod-detail/4326105).

This mod may be downloaded for use during gameplay only. Any other use is prohibited. This mod may NOT be shared, reuploaded or modified without my EXPRESS WRITTEN permission.

Edit: I have updated this mod to remove a unreferenced Master and to make the mod file an ESL. Thank you, @Altbert for catching this omission.
Attachments
__Shalidors_Maze.7z
(40.46 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
Last edited by ScytheBearer on Tue May 09, 2023 4:09 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tags:
ScytheBearer

Re: Shalidor's Maze - WIP

Post by ScytheBearer »

I have updated this mod to remove a unreferenced Master and to make the mod file an ESL. Thank you, @Altbert for catching this omission.