Regulars' Table

Take a seat, lean back and talk about anything that comes to mind here - as long as it stays civil.
Altbert

Re: Regulars' Table

Post by Altbert »

Noticed that too, but no time to respond as I have been busy all day looking into the spam issue. In between I have posted the 3rd part of the Floating Islands of Legends story. I already had some appropriate pictures saved earlier. No time to go in game! No idea why the purple glowing on Umbra doesn't show in the first picture, as it does wielding the sword in game.
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

I need to take some time to read the stories that have been posted - I've just taken a very quick glance at them so far. It really is great to read what others have written!
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

smr1957 wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 7:55 pmSelene, the pics in your story are not visible - that probably falls under the easily solved category.
I could see them fine. Then I opened the topic in the incognito mode of the browser and was surprised - no images. So I thought that it might be an issue with the viewing permissions. I went back to Google Fotos and checked the permissions. And I was right - they were restricted automatically. I changed the viewing permissions to public and after that I could see the images in incognito mode as well.

Thanks for the hint!
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Great, Selene! Now I can see what's going on! :sn-8:
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

I think it's time to start getting things ready for Saturalia at the Coffee House! Need to get the guest list done, costumes ready, gifts and treats all ordered in time for the big day. Wouldn't want to disappoint the little bugg - er, sweet children! Sounds like a good project for this weekend! :sn-3:
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Good day, all! The coffee is good today - but then, it is good every day! Just getting ready to leap into the Steam forums and see what has washed up upon the shores! And then to decide what to do - probably a bit of writing - starting Chapter two of my book and see how far Etienne and Hador get - and maybe compiling the ID for the kids and other guest that will be at the Saturalia party. Will undoubtedly check back in later!
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Another Etienne adventure - What Dreams May Come? - has been posted:
viewtopic.php?t=80

Enjoy!
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Good day, all! Seems like there is plenty of reading material all posted up for the weekend - more than enough to keep people busy! for a bit! :sn-2:

I'm going to probably do some more writing today - and perhaps also see what else there is to do as a little change of pace. Might even do some shopping for supplies! :sn-41: :sn-42: :sn-38: :sn-40: All the essentials! :lol:
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

Just published the last part of Floating Island of Legends - The Story. Recently started a new story, The Tale of Ysmir Sky-Born, my character in all the Elder Scrolls games Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, focusing on the main quest lines including those of the DLCs, although I will probably skip most of the AE DLC.

I have already started with Arena.
These users thanked the author Altbert for the post:
smr1957
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Excellent, Albert! It is really good seeing people posting their stories and adventures! :sn-8:
These users thanked the author smr1957 for the post:
Altbert

Return to “Seating Area”