Words

Take a seat, lean back and talk about anything that comes to mind here - as long as it stays civil.
ScytheBearer

Words

Post by ScytheBearer »

Words, need escape, words, pressing their way forward, words, leaving no peace, words, driving sanity away, words, incomprehensible, words, astute, words, meaningless, words, profound, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words …

On a calm morning, I threw a pebble into the lake. It splashed almost imperceptibly. But it created a ripple. A ripple which reached all the shore. A ripple which rebounded again and reached different shores. Splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound …

Words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words …

The sun shown upon a tree, the tree cast a shadow on the woodland floor, in the shadow hides a wolf, the wolf is hungry, the wolf, it waits, the wolf is patient. Sunlight, shadow, hunger, waiting, patience, sunlight, shadow, hunger, waiting, patience, sunlight, shadow, hunger, waiting, patience, sunlight, shadow, hunger, waiting, patience …

Splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound …

Words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words …

The heat rising from the desert floor creates a breeze. The breeze climbs the mountains. The breeze is cooled as it rises. The breeze sinks back to the desert floor. Warming, rising, cooling, descending, warming, rising, cooling, descending, warming, rising, cooling, descending, warming, rising, cooling, descending, warming, rising, cooling, descending …

Sunlight, shadow, hunger, waiting, patience, sunlight, shadow, hunger, waiting, patience, sunlight, shadow, hunger, waiting, patience, sunlight, shadow, hunger, waiting, patience …

Splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound, splash, ripple, rebound …

In a distant tenement a baby cries, a mother comforts the babe, the baby cries, the mother suckles the babe, the baby cries, the mother cleans the babe, the baby cries, the mother swaddles the babe, the baby cries, the mother holds the babe lovingly. Silence. Comfort, suckle, clean, swaddle, enfold in loving arms, silence, comfort, suckle, clean, swaddle, enfold in loving arms, silence, comfort, suckle, clean, swaddle, enfold in loving arms, silence, comfort, suckle, clean, swaddle, enfold in loving arms, silence …

Warming, rising, cooling, descending, warming, rising, cooling, descending, warming, rising, cooling, descending, warming, rising, cooling, descending …

Sunlight, shadow, hunger, waiting, patience, sunlight, shadow, hunger, waiting, patience, sunlight, shadow, hunger, waiting, patience, sunlight, shadow, hunger, waiting, patience …

I open my eyes and see only black emptiness. I open my mouth, and silence comes forth. I open my arms, and embrace the void. I open my heart, and embrace the pain. The emptiness, the silence, the void, the pain, the emptiness, the silence, the void, the pain, the emptiness, the silence, the void, the pain, the emptiness, the silence, the void, the pain, the emptiness, the silence, the void, the pain …

Comfort, suckle, clean, swaddle, enfold in loving arms, silence, comfort, suckle, clean, swaddle, enfold in loving arms, silence, comfort, suckle, clean, swaddle, enfold in loving arms, silence, comfort, suckle, clean, swaddle, enfold in loving arms, silence …

Warming, rising, cooling, descending, warming, rising, cooling, descending, warming, rising, cooling, descending, warming, rising, cooling, descending …

Words. Just words. Words in circles. Words in lines. Words in loops. Words in whorls. Words in arches. Words in curves. Words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words, words ….

Words.

Return to “Seating Area”