What mods are you working on for which game?

Modding sites, the life as mod users and mod authors
Selene310187
Site Admin

What mods are you working on for which game?

Post by Selene310187 »

There are a lot of mod projects for different video games in the works and not all of them are known to the public. I invite you to shed some light on your project. It doesn't matter how small or big it is or if it's for a classic or a modern game.

That's my current project:
Selene310187 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:55 pm I'm working on a new project for Skyrim since last week: Bond of Friendship. It began as a spell that added the "Automatic Calm" ability to an actor. The actor in question will stop any hostility due to friendly fire towards actors, who have the ability as well, and the player. I expanded the project with further ideas that make travelling with followers more comfortable.

What the "Bond of Friendship" spell can/will do:
  • give the target an "Automatic Calm" ability
  • modify the friendly hits setting of the target
  • make the target an ally
  • give the target increased health and fortify its healing rate
  • make the target immortal
  • Edit: teleport the target to you automatically if it has fallen behind
The first three items of the list are basically done but I need to rewrite their scripts because I want to restructure the mod and I need to rename some of the scripts because I changed the name of the mod right in the middle of it (its former name was Friendly Fire Hostility Fix). At the moment, there are two spells, however I want to include everything in one spell for simplicity.
Selene310187
Site Admin

Re: What mods are you working on for which game?

Post by Selene310187 »

Today, I got the itch to tinker in Outfit Studio again after countless hours of Papyrus scripting. I tried to make a female version of Samuel's outfit.
HeartstoneSorceressFull_20230818_23-06-17.jpg
I may publish it as standalone mod under a different name when it's done. Hearstone Sorceress? But now I put it on the back burner. I have another project which I want to finish first before I start testing and tweaking the outfit.
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

I've been away for a while, but still checked in nearly every day for a small checkup. Following your "Bonds of Friendship" here and on AFK Mods, but, sorry to say, it's not really my style. You may already knew that, I'm more the lore friendly type of Skyrim player. But, what I've seen sofar, looks great and ashtonishing, even if I don't prefer to have it in my playthroughs.
These users thanked the author Altbert for the post:
Selene310187
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

Thank you for your kind words, Altbert :)