Aimless in Space - The adventures of Charon Seren

Selene310187
Site Admin

Re: Aimless in Space - The adventures of Charon Seren

Post by Selene310187 »

Charon was tired of being the pawn of SysDef (the UC faction dedicated to fighting piracy) and the Crimson Fleet. She further came to the conclusion that neither of them should have the great treasure. It's better if the treasure stays lost in space. Being a double agent was exciting but very soon the day would come when she would have to choose one side,
which would mean doom for the other side
. Somehow she took a liking to Delgado. Therefore she won't turn against him. She doesn't want to fight the UC either because being part of the UC brings many conveniences, especially when she becomes a citizen. Luckily, she doesn't need to complete the double agent mission in order to get the citizenship.
Spoiler
The UC Vanguard quests that revolve around the Terrormorphs lead to the UC citizenship.
There's still the other UC Vanguard mission (see first paragraph of this post) but like so many other things, this one can wait.

She now gathered enough experience to continue the Freestar Collective storyline...

"Charon: Now I'm ready."

After completing the first half of the "Deputized" quest she became a deputy

Freestar Collective quest: Where Hope is Built Deputized, second half
(Edit: Where Hope is Built is the next quest)

Charon: "... and is the seat comfortable enough?"

"Where is Vasco again?"

I've long since given up looking for Vasco and summon him with Come Here instead.

Charon: "Now that we are complete, we can finally travel to our destination."

To be continued...

Misc screenshots

What does this rock formation remind you of?

Cool poster

Sea ​​water in starlight

Charon's current ship, an Ecliptic Claymore

How she got the ship:
The ship landed near a farm on Jemison. When she boarded the ship, no one was there. She couldn't take it at first because she lacked the last rank in Piloting. So she had no choice but to leave the ship and come back later once she reached this rank. As soon as she left the ship, the crew, a squad of Ecliptic, came towards her. She defeated them and went to the UC Vanguard pilot simulator to destroy ships. After enough ships were destroyed she reached the necessary rank and she could finally call the giant ship her own.

Tags:
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

Freestar Collective quest: Deputized, second half (continuation)
(I made a mistake with the order of the quests. "Where Hope is Built" is the next quest. I thought that Deputized is completed after getting the Deputy badge. Later I realized that this part was only the first half of the quest.)

The next destination of my team was a farm on Montara Luna

We were eagerly awaited

A group of Ruffians intimated the woman who runs the farm

The Ruffians were hiding in the canyon. Their footprints were the only trace.

While following the tracks a number of creatures attacked us, such as this one

The Ruffians' camp

The leader of the Ruffians

Charon: "That escalated quickly."

The Ruffians didn't stand a chance against my team. After Charon showed Ranger Wilcox the slate that she took from the Ruffian Leader's corpse the mission was completed.

Before Charon returned to Akila City to get the next mission, she wanted to explore the moon a little more:

Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

Charon called her ship to leave Montara Luna

Ranger Wilcox was almost grilled during the landing approach

Freestar Collective quest: Where Hope is Built

Back in Akila City - mission briefing

Helping a colleague out of a tight spot

Hope Tech

"I see..."

"... where 'Hope' is build."

To be continued ...

Misc screenshots

Has Vasco a new friend?

Is my ship being chased by an asteroid?

Selfie time

A bounty hunter who wants to invite Charon for a drink and Charon has to pretend to be someone else. Will that go well?

Another abandoned ship that is added to Charon's collection (It seems that I have the empty ship bug)

Lightning strike on the Hope Tech site