Which Starfield mods can you recommend?

Releases, works in progress, help, reviews, ideas, tutorials
Selene310187
Site Admin

Which Starfield mods can you recommend?

Post by Selene310187 »

About 100 mods are uploaded on Starfield Nexus each day. Which Starfield mods can you recommend? Which ones caught your interest so that you absolutely had to try them out, and, after playing with them for a while, you thought: these mods enrich my game?

These are mine so far:

Baka Achievements Enabler: I use the console for debugging purposes for example and the mod helps me to get my achievements (using the console or mods disables achievements).

Quick and Clean Main Menu: Skipping the Beth logo sequence and getting rid of the welcome message.

I want to experience the game as Vanilla as possible in my first playthrough installing mostly mods that get rid of very annoying things.
Ivanhoe1955SI

Re: Which Starfield mods can you recommend?

Post by Ivanhoe1955SI »

This mod is also back ported to Fallout 4 and I use it there:
https://www.nexusmods.com/starfield/mods/2245
These users thanked the author Ivanhoe1955SI for the post:
Selene310187
Don't blame me, I'm only human after all
Selene310187
Site Admin

Re: Which Starfield mods can you recommend?

Post by Selene310187 »

Starfield Hotkeys: Enables you to implement a lot of shortcuts for a variety of actions.
-> Commands for popular actions
-> List of possible keybinds
I had problems with installing the mod. I solved it by putting the Hotkeys.ini under Documents\My Games\Starfield\Hotkeys as well.

Call Your Ship: Call your ship anytime and anywhere you want. It's a good idea to have enough space for the ship without any obstacles that could prevent you from entering the ship.

Come Here: If your follower vanished, call him or her with a simple command. You may need to execute the command twice to take effect.

Better Console: I wanted to copy the outputs of the help command for example. They are listed in the BetterConsoleOutput.txt which is generated by using the plugin and can be found under Starfield\Data\SFSE\Plugins

Unlimited Storage (link HomeShip workbenches): Craft on board of your ship and use resources from the unlimited container in your room of the Lodge. Open the ship's cargo and the unlimited container from anywhere.

Player Animations and Animation Flavors And Hotkeys: More poses to choose from and playing them with a hotkey.