Glass display cases

Skyrim (32-bit version) and Skyrim Special Edition (64-bit version), DLCs, Creation Club content
and all other different "versions" of Skyrim (Legendary Edition, Anniversary Edition, ...)
Altbert

Glass display cases

Post by Altbert »

I have just uploaded 4 images, generated by AI based on a text input: a museum for Skyrim.

I have looked around all possible sites for a glass display case until I saw the display cases in these images, and these are exactly what I want. But, I'm a total disaster in creating meshes. It would be nice if someone could create meshes and textures as seen in the pictures, but fitting when being placed on the Ayleid altar as seen in the CC "The Cause", but with different heights.

Small contest: Which image contains a huge error and what is the error? However, no rewards.
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
Selene310187
Site Admin

Re: Glass display cases

Post by Selene310187 »

My favourite display cases are the ones on this picture. I think the error is on this image as well: the weapon of one of the figures pierces through the glass.

Regarding your request, I believe you may have more luck finding someone if you post your request in Nexus Mods' Mod Ideas forum or in the Knowledge Base forum on AFK Mods, too.
These users thanked the author Selene310187 for the post:
Altbert
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

That's an error I haven't even seen. But, there is another one that stands out far more!
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

Altbert wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:25 amBut, there is another one that stands out far more!
I think I've found it now. It's the glass case in the bottom left corner of museum01 looking very weird.
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

Yes, that's the one! AI generated images are still a problem for AI generators.

Return to “Skyrim - General Discussion”