[RELz] Armor of Honor - female version

Releases, works in progress, help, reviews, ideas, tutorials
Selene310187
Site Admin

[RELz] Armor of Honor - female version

Post by Selene310187 »

The armor comes in two variants: the Armor of Honor in light brown and blue and the Armor of Hatred in red and black.

I converted both variants of the armor to the female body with the HGEC Body in mind but the armors should be compatible with other body types (Vanilla, UFF, Robert Female, etc.), too, because they cover the whole body including the neck seam area.

The armors are available as light and heavy versions at Best Defense in Imperial City Market District.

Armor of Honor - front and side view

Armor of Hatred

Furthermore, you can buy two swords at A Fighting Chance (also Imperial City Market District): the one-handed "Oath Breaker Sword" and the two-handed "Spell Breaker Sword". An off-hand version of the one-handed sword ("Oath Guardian", light and heavy) can be found at Best Defense.

Oath Breaker and Oath Guardian

Spell Breaker Sword

As a side note, yes, the male version of the armor is playable as well, as long as you install the meshes and textures of the original mod.

Download

Requirements:
Doge's original mod Rüstung der Ehre (Armor of Honor in English) is required. To start the download, click on the button called "Jetzt herunterladen" (which means "download now" in English). Only the meshes and textures are needed.

Installation instructions for both mods can be found in the readme file which is included in the archive of the female version. Alternatively, there's the online version of the readme.
Selene310187
Site Admin

Re: [RELz] Armor of Honor - female version

Post by Selene310187 »

I created a more revealing version of the armor for HGEC and I made it seamless on top. You can find it here. The regular female version is required.