Hello All

Your hobbies, interests, favorite games, ...
Vlad 254

Hello All

Post by Vlad 254 »

My name is Robert and my user name is Vlad 254, or in some forums Vlad254, and I'm a modaholic. Yeah I love to mod Skyrim SE mostly although I'll mod other games as well. Modded the heck out of SSE on Xbox until I couldn't take the lack of tools anymore and had to jump on PC and learn to mod properly. I've made a few mods for myself and have also ported a few but my main thing is modding and writing modding guides for SSE. I have about a dozen guides so far. I took an early retirement a few years ago and due to my condition (Ankylosing Spondylitis) I'm somewhat limited in my activities but modding seems to scratch an itch for me. I love being busy and as a result sometimes might even bite off more than I can chew which definitely keeps me busy :lol: Not much else to say without boring the heck out of you if I haven't done so already. I guess what I wanted to say here is it's a pleasure to be here and best of luck to Selene with the site.
These users thanked the author Vlad 254 for the post (total 2):
Altbert, Selene310187
Great acts are made up of small deeds ~Lao Tzu

Tags:
smr1957

Re: Hello All

Post by smr1957 »

The unofficial guide for all things Skyrim - like Daniel Boone - except it is the wilderness of Skyrim modding, and not the wilds of old America - LOL!

Glad you're here!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”