Discussions on the old cat's Reviews

Releases, works in progress, help, reviews, ideas, tutorials
Avrie

Discussions on the old cat's Reviews

Post by Avrie »

Hi all, *waves*

I'm creating this thread to give people a place to discuss and argue over "the old cat's reviews" This way we can keep the review thread itself uncluttered and easy to search through. I'm just an old gamer that likes to check out all the new mods before I have to get ready for work. A lot of what I post will be mostly informed opinion, and I always welcome the opinions of others. The old cat puts his britches on one leg at a time like everyone else, and a lot of the reviews are made over a first cuppa coffee around 4AM in GMT-7.

If you don't agree with me, feel free to put me in my place, just be nice about it :sn-20:

Tags:
Altbert

Re: Discussions on the old cat's Reviews

Post by Altbert »

Hi Avrie/Jack/Ah'vrie,

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, and I don't always agree with you, but that should never ever be a reason to start ranting or sometimes even insulting people. Some people don't seem to have any decency!
These users thanked the author Altbert for the post:
Avrie
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
Avrie

Post by Avrie »

Morning Altbert, That's why I created this thread. I don't mind the feedback, and there are important details I've been known to miss. Everyone builds a different game and variety is what makes it fun.

As long as people are civil I'm always open to views other than my own. It's how we learn

As to the name... I've been Avrie since my early D&D days, Steve pushed me to be Ah'vrie because it sounds more khajiitish LOL.
These users thanked the author Avrie for the post (total 2):
Altbert, Vlad 254
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Good idea! And good to see the reviews up and active!
SpeedFreak1972

Post by SpeedFreak1972 »

Hey there just wandered in :sn-2:
Altbert

Post by Altbert »

Welcome Speed! I would almost have written "Take a seat by the fire ..." but this is not The Old Fart's Coffee House! LOL!
Bis vincit, qui se vincit in victoria - He conquers twice who conquers himself in victory (Publius Syrus)
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

SpeedFreak1972 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:50 pm Hey there just wandered in :sn-2:
Welcome on board! :sn-2:

Altbert wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:06 pm Welcome Speed! I would almost have written "Take a seat by the fire ..." but this is not The Old Fart's Coffee House! LOL!
We indeed need a catchphrase. Brainstorming some ideas: "Have a cookie" (sounds childish???), "Have a fishy stick", "Relax and take a seat", ...
Vlad 254

Post by Vlad 254 »

Great to see your reviews/posts here on this forum. 8-)
Great acts are made up of small deeds ~Lao Tzu
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

SpeedFreak1972 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:50 pm Hey there just wandered in :sn-2:
Hi, Speed! Glad you wandered in!
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Selene310187 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:45 pm
Welcome on board! :sn-2:

Altbert wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:06 pm Welcome Speed! I would almost have written "Take a seat by the fire ..." but this is not The Old Fart's Coffee House! LOL!
We indeed need a catchphrase. Brainstorming some ideas: "Have a cookie" (sounds childish???), "Have a fishy stick", "Relax and take a seat", ...
I don't know - "Have a seat by the fire" is as good as any - it's not just specific to the Coffee House (though many identify it with it). "Come in and rest a while" No rush - I'm sure someone will come up with something catchy
These users thanked the author smr1957 for the post:
Selene310187

Return to “Skyrim - Mods and Modding”