Guest posting and new moderator!

Overview of the changes to the forum
Selene310187
Site Admin

Guest posting and new moderator!

Post by Selene310187 »

Dear community,

We would like to give our daily visitors a voice to share their ideas, knowledge, and problems anonymously regardless of their individual conditions. That's why we allow guests to comment, starting on May 6, 2023!

This gives us enough time to make necessary preparations and all users the possibility to adjust themselves to the upcoming change.

Anonymous posting allows users, who have anxiety for example, to talk more openly about their problems and voice their opinions without fear of being judged or ridiculed.

The members of the staff will approve guest posts before they are visible to the public to prevent spam and inappropriate posts.

Let's welcome our new moderator Altbert! He offered to help us out with this endeavor.

Thank you for taking the time to read our announcement. We are looking forward to your future contributions to the forum.

Edit:

The guest posting guidelines can be found here.
Last edited by Selene310187 on Sun May 07, 2023 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Selene310187 for the post:
Altbert
Selene310187
Site Admin

Re: Guest posting and new moderator!

Post by Selene310187 »

Tomorrow, I will put the board into maintenance mode when I enable the guest posting in all subforums. This will probably happen sometime in the afternoon (my time zone is UTC +2) and will take about half an hour.
Selene310187
Site Admin

Re: Guest posting and new moderator!

Post by Selene310187 »

The anonymous guest posting is enabled in all subforums! :sn-2: