Regulars' Table

Take a seat, lean back and talk about anything that comes to mind here - as long as it stays civil.
Selene310187
Site Admin

Re: Regulars' Table

Post by Selene310187 »

I wrote a follow-up message to the admins of phpBB.com regarding my very limited access to their forums while being logged in which I mentioned here yesterday. In comparison to my previous message, I was more detailed about what I did before this bug(?) occurred and what my problem is exactly. Let's see if I have more luck this time.
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Adventurers Three - Part One posted

I hope you enjoy it!
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Good day, all! A little late getting started and posting here - had to deal with Steam for a bit (well, more than a bit - LOL!) and am finally now finding time to post.

Anyway, Part Two of Adventurers Three has been posted and is ready for your perusal:
viewtopic.php?p=643#p643

Hope you enjoyed Part One, and hope you enjoy this second installment, as well!
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

I really enjoyed the first parts of your story and can't wait for more. :sn-2:

Today, I want to get some things from my to-do list related to the forum done like finishing the festive emojis and creating an image BBCode that has customizable image dimensions.
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Good day, all! Seems like I'm making a habit of making a late start lately - at least until I don't!

Part Three of Adventurers Three is posted - viewtopic.php?p=647#p647. The conclusion will be posted tomorrow.
Selene310187 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:17 pm I really enjoyed the first parts of your story and can't wait for more. :sn-2:

Today, I want to get some things from my to-do list related to the forum done like finishing the festive emojis and creating an image BBCode that has customizable image dimensions.
Thanks, Selene - glad you enjoyed them! And don't work too hard - leave some time for fun!
These users thanked the author smr1957 for the post:
Selene310187
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

smr1957 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:02 pm
Selene310187 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:17 pm I really enjoyed the first parts of your story and can't wait for more. :sn-2:

Thanks, Selene - glad you enjoyed them! And don't work too hard - leave some time for fun!
It's easier said than done :sn-11:. I put the stuff I planned today aside as I got the idea to write an overview of the changes to the forum since November 1, 2022, the day the forum went live, and writing the topic takes longer than expected (looking at my admin log I'm quite surprised what I managed to do in the last couple of weeks :o). As soon as I finish writing the topic I will link it here.

Edit:

Overview of the changes to the forum
Last edited by Selene310187 on Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added link to the "Overview of the changes to the forum" topic
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

A lazy day for me. Checked the Steam forums, checked here, checked AFK and Nexus - checked all the usual suspect, in other words! But aside from posting Part 3 of Adventurers Three here, and making a very few help comments on Steam, have basically done nothing - LOL! :sn-16: And, I intend to continue that trend for the rest of today! :sn-23:

Am now going to check to see what flics there are that maybe fun to watch, and maybe break out the popcorn whilst doing so. :sn-45:

Tomorrow I will post the final installment of Adventurers Three; I might do some writing for The Valley of Mist; heck, I may even possibly play a little SSE. :sn-2:
Only the gods know for sure - and they ain't talking! :sn-3:
Selene310187
Site Admin

Post by Selene310187 »

Enjoy your movie ... googling how late is in Florida :mrgreen: ... night! :sn-2:
smr1957

Post by smr1957 »

Good day, all! The final part of Adventurers Three is up and ready to read:
viewtopic.php?p=671#p671

Hope you all enjoy it!
Ivanhoe1955SI

Post by Ivanhoe1955SI »

Feeling a bit better now I decided yesterday to enjoy a movie. I like SciFi and love Horror. Therefor I watched a movie called Horrorexpress
Contrary to all rule, I slept well afterwards
I'll name a few performers:
Christopher Lee
Peter Cushing
Telly Savalas
You can read about it here (not recommended, it takes away the anticipation)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horror_Express
You can watch the movie here: English HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aum4h4Pfmso
Spoiler
Da ich mich jetzt etwas besser fühle, habe ich gestern beschlossen, einen Film zu genießen. Ich mag SciFi und liebe Horror
Entgegen aller Regel habe ich danach doch gut geschlafen

Ich nenne mal ein paar Darsteller:
Christopher Lee
Peter Cushing
Telly Savalas
Nachlesen kann man hier (nicht empfohlen, es nimmt die Vorfreude)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horror_Express
Den Film schauen kann man hier: Englisch HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aum4h4Pfmso
Don't blame me, I'm only human after all

Return to “Seating Area”